Option A was the original plan I presented to the Mayors office. This plan is more constrained in land usage and does not expand the Phase 1 building initially. A Phase 5 expansion would be optional.
- Option A would landfill the area around the 5th Avenue Pier.
- The stadium would be built on top of this reclaimed land.
- This plan will work with the new Convention Center Expansion Project (Phase 3).
- The Stadium project will be Phase 4 of expansion.
- The design will not interfere with Phase 3 expansion.
- This design is contiguous and would add convention hall and conference room space for the convention center.
- You would still be able to tailgate at the Stadium.
- Tailgate parking is roughly 0.3 mi from the facility.
- The Trolley and other means of mass-transit are available nearby including the Coronado Ferry.
See pictures below: